Data Privacy Statement
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data and the purpose of data processing
(1) The purpose of this statement is to inform you about the personal data we collect when you use our website. Personal data is all data that can be used to identify you, such as your name, address, e-mail addresses and user behavior. We collect your data to run our website, on which we offer industrial washing machines and solvent distillation units and which is intended primarily for print shop owners and for paint and varnish manufacturers.
(2) Controller according to Art. 4 Par. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
D.W. RENZMANN Apparatebau GmbH
Michael Schneiß, CEO
Phone: +49 6751 878 0
Fax: +49 6751 878 111
Contact information of our Data Protection Officer (DPO):
SPH IT + Consulting GmbH & Co. KG
You can also reach the DPO by mail by adding "The Data Protection Officer" to our address.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via the contact form on our website, we will store the data you provide (your e-mail address and possibly your name and telephone number) in order to answer your questions. We will delete the collected data once it is no longer required or limit its processing if we are legally obliged to store the information.
(4) If we commission external service companies to provide individual functions of our portfolio, or if we want to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about what this entails – see the description below. We will also name the criteria that determine the data storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right of access (Art. 15 GDPR),
- Right to rectification or erasure (Art. 16 and 17 GDPR),
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR),
- Right to object (Art. 21 GDPR),
- Right of data portability (Art. 20 GDPR),
- Right to withdraw consent (Art. 7 Par. 3 GDPR).
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data privacy regulation authority about our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you use our website for information only, i.e. if you do not register or provide other information, we will only collect the personal data transmitted to our server by your browser. If you want to view our website, we will collect the following data, which we need to display our website for you and to ensure its security and stability (this is based on Art. 6 Par. 1 Cl. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- Date and time of access
- Names of displayed web pages
- Names of downloaded files
- Transmitted data volume
- Access status code (successful/failed)
- Browser type and version
- User's operating system
- URL of the website from which our website was accessed
- IP address of the accessing computer
- User’s Internet provider
(2) In addition to the aforementioned collection of data, our website will store cookies on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive by your browser and transmit certain information to the issuer of the cookies (in this case, us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make our website more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and functioning are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. A typical example of this cookie type are session cookies, which save a so-called session ID that can be used to link various requests of your browser to a common session. This allows us to recognize your computer when you revisit our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a certain time; this time can differ according to the cookie used. You can delete these cookies at any time in the safety settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings as desired, e.g. to refuse third-party cookies or cookies in general. In this case, please note that you may not be able to use the full functionality of our website.
§ 4 Other functions and offers of our website
(1) Besides providing information, we offer various services on our website. To use these services, you will usually have to provide additional personal data, which we use to provide the requested service and which is subject to the aforementioned data processing rules.
(2) Sometimes we will engage external service providers to process your data. These service providers are carefully selected and commissioned by us, bound to follow our instructions by written order processing agreements according to Art. 28 GDPR and controlled at regular intervals.
(3) We may also pass on your personal data to third parties for the purpose of special promotions, sweepstakes, contract signings or similar services offered by us together with our partners. More details are provided whenever you supply personal data or in the description of our offer below.
(4) To the extent that our service providers or partners are registered in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this fact in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Social media
The website does not use any other social media plugins, however map at contact site is provided by google maps.
Use of Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps API, a map service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"), to display interactive maps and provide directions to our location. Google Maps is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Using Google Maps causes information about your use of this website, including your IP address, to be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google may transmit the information obtained through Maps to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process this information on Google’s behalf.
Use of YouTube components
We use YouTube components on this website. YouTube is an Internet video portal that enables video publishers to release video clips free of charge, and other users to view, rate and comment on those clips, also free of charge. YouTube allows the publication of all kinds of videos – users can watch entire movies and TV shows, but also music videos, trailers or homemade videos in the portal.
YouTube is operated by YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. YouTube, LLC is a subsidiary of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, USA.
Every time you call up a page on this website that is operated by the controller and on which a YouTube component (YouTube video) was embedded, the Internet browser on your computer or mobile device is automatically prompted by the YouTube component to download the respective video from YouTube. For more information on YouTube, see www.youtube.com/yt/about/de/. In the context of this process, YouTube and Google obtain information about which subpage of our website you visited.
YouTube and Google are informed by the YouTube component that you have visited our website if you are logged in to YouTube when you call up our website; this is the case regardless of whether or not you click on a YouTube video. If you do not want this information to be transmitted to YouTube and Google, you can prevent it by logging off your YouTube account before calling up our website.
The data privacy statement published by YouTube at www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/ explains how personal data is processed and used by YouTube and Google.
§ 6 Web analytics services and tracking tools / lead generation
Except Analytics and Leadlab no other analytical tools are used.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Analytics employs “cookies” – text files that are saved on your computer and allow the service to analyze your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including the shortened IP address) will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on a server in the United States.
This website uses Google Analytics exclusively with the "_anonymizeIp()" extension, which shortens IP addresses to anonymize them, thereby preventing any direct identification of the user. With this extension, Google will shorten your IP address before transmission in member states of the European Union or other signatory states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. In these cases, the data will be processed in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our justified interest in a statistical analysis of user behavior for the purpose of optimization and marketing.
Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activity, and provide other services to us that relate to website activity and Internet usage. Google will not associate the IP address transmitted under Google Analytics by your browser with other data held by Google.
Alternatively to the browser plug-in or for browsers on mobile devices, please click on the link below to install an opt-out cookie that will block any future collection of data by Google Analytics on this website (this opt-out cookie will only work in this browser and for this domain; if you delete the cookies in this browser, you will have to click on the link again): Deactivate Google Analytics
Google LLC, which is registered in the United States, has been certified for "Privacy Shield", a US-European data privacy agreement that ensures compliance with the level of data privacy applied in the EU.
For more information on the processing of user data by Google Analytics, see the Google data privacy statement: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de
Analysis by WiredMinds
Our website uses tracking pixel technology by wiredminds GmbH (www.wiredminds.de) to analyze the behavior of website visitors.
§ 7 Objection or withdrawal of consent to data processing
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may withdraw it at any time. Once you have informed us of your decision, this withdrawal will affect the extent to which we may process your personal data.
(2) If our processing of your personal data is based on justified interests on our part, you may object to this processing. In particular, you may object if the data processing is not required to fulfill our contractual obligations towards you – see the description of functions below. If you object to our processing of your personal data, please state your reasons for this decision. If your objection is justified, we will examine the case and either cease/adjust our data processing or state our compelling, legitimate reasons for continuing such processing.
(3) At any time, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes. Please address your objection to:
D.W. RENZMANN Apparatebau GmbH
Michael Schneiß, CEO
Phone: +49 6751 878 0
Fax: +49 6751 878 111
§ 8 Conclusion
We cannot run our company without collecting and processing data. Where such collection and processing is necessary, it is essential to ensure data privacy and data security – that is not merely a legal requirement for us, but a very personal concern.
If you have questions or suggestions relating to data privacy in connection with our services, please use the contact information above (see § 1) to let us know.